Puppet Place in Bristol recently did an interview with Corina Duyn, facilitator of the project.
It looks at her creative background, life with illness/disability and how all this lead to the
Life Outside the Box project and furhter puppet making adventures.
Abstract from the article related to Life Outside the Box
|"Reflections" Puppets- project in progress.|
Further reading about Corina Duyn's current "Reflections" puppet project:
- Puppetry, as a reflecting on life with illness/disability
- The healing effects of teaching puppet making
- Collaboration with Dominic Fee
- To contact Corina about taking a puppet making class, please click HERE
- More about Life Outside the Box, please take a look through this blog.
Thank you for visiting, and please do let us know what your thoughts, and any questions.